
Tomorrow is September 11. Often times when major events happen in our lives we remember what we were doing on that particular day. I will never forget September 11, 2001. While the world trade centers were falling in a heap, so was I, never to be quite the same again.
I have heard "have no regrets". Just move forward. Don't look back. It all sounds too nice and easy. Why isn't it? Why do some things just hang on in the recesses of our mind and never go away? It is often said, time heals. Everything? I'm not so sure.
Or are the memories and with the accompanying discouragement all Satan's ploy to keep us stuck in a rut? And so if one realizes that, then what? Pray and it goes away? And if it doesn't, then what? The petitioner is just not being heard because sin is just too great in their life? Is something getting in the way of the answers? Is Satan overpowering the prayers?
So many questions. Too few answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment