Monday, September 22, 2008

Sabbath Bike Ride

We had such a nice bike ride on Sabbath. The fall here has been just beautiful. Last week was especially nice with calm days 80's and even 90's. I had been asking Kimber what we should do Sabbath. Just couldn't let the day pass without some sort of outdoor activity. Sabbath morning we woke with it being a bit breezy and chilly. It was supposed to rain in the afternoon and I was just a little "salty", as Cara would say. I had an idea to go to this nice little trail on the Mandan side of the Missouri. It was just beautiful and perfect in the trees. We had such a nice ride. Here are a few pictures of our day.



Our day ended with spending time with friends at a potluck lunch and outdoor vespers at our house until it got too chilly with the setting sun. What is the perfect Sabbath? Connecting with God and our church family, connecting with God in nature and connecting with friends and close family!

No comments: