Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Running again
Oh, my! I have let my running just slip away. Being busy is no excuse. I just couldn't get back into the swing of it after having had surgery in March. I couldn't run for so long and then it was just rather painful to do so. Now I can run, but am so out of shape. I had worked so hard to get up to 4 miles / day and now it is hard to do 2 without a walking break. Tonight I did 3.5 miles on the treadmill while watching Joe Biden speak at the Democratic Convention. And now it is bedtime. Night, Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just a test...
Tami, Tami, Tami...
You are such an inspiration. I don't think I could WALK four miles! I have been out of the exercise scene for 10 years now, but I can feel it trying to sneak back into my life... just a little!
Sally
Post a Comment