Last night's entertainment for us was to go to the movie "Fireproof". If you have not seen it, you must! Kimber really didn't want to go with me to it, but was being a good sport. It is a Christian movie and has been out for awhile. With the sun going down at approx 6:40 and the movie starting at 7 we thought we wouldn't have any problems with seating. We got there a few minutes before 7. Kimber went to get us popcorn and I went to find us a seat. Oh, my was I surprised. There were several places for 1 person to sit, but only a few for 2. I found us a spot and had a hard time holding it until Kimber finally arrived. The theater it was in was not by any means the smallest one. I would say it is medium sized.
The movie is about a fire fighter who was led to Jesus by his father while trying to keep his marriage together. His wife had filed for divorce and was falling out of love with her husband. I will not tell you any more. There were funny parts that had us laughing and sad parts where not a dry eye was in the crowd. By the way, Kimber loved the movie and has talked about it several times today with others. I am going to suggest it be shown as a family life program on a Sat night at church in the fellowship hall.
If you are contemplating marriage, are married or have been married, you MUST see this movie!!! Here's the link: http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My Baptist church took a whole
group to theater to see this, Be sure to watch Facing the giants
same people who made this one,great
film
Maybe this film would be helpful to family
Post a Comment